• Bu site çerezler kullanır. Bu siteyi kullanmaya devam ederek çerez kullanımımızı kabul etmiş olursunuz. Daha fazla bilgi edin.

vBulletin 5 İlk Görüntüler

Konuyu Okuyan Kişiler (0)

ByAkman

webmaster.tc
Katılım
6 Ağu 2012
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Konum
in the PHP
valla vbulletin her yeni sistemde forum görünümünden uzaklaşıyor eski sürümler gayet güzel. Yapılması gereken açıklarını kapatmak. Şahsen ben forum kuraca olsam bunu kurmaya tenezzül etmem

mFurkan

webmaster.tc
Katılım
8 Ağu 2012
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Artık eski forum sistemlerini bir kenara bırakmak gerekiyor. Zira web geliştikçe siteler daha çok sosyalleşmeli diye düşünüyorum. Şuan için xenForo benim çok hoşuma gidiyor. Bakalım vBulletin 5 sürümünüde seveceğim sanırım. :)

inforesim

webmaster.tc
Katılım
4 Ağu 2012
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
vBulletin artık kendini sosyalleştirmek istiyor, Onun için Portal blog vb. ile Forum havasın dan çıkmak istiyor. v3.8 dönemleri filan sadece forumun aktif olduğu dönemler olduğu için, Forum konusun da prof bir yazılım.

mFurkan

webmaster.tc
Katılım
8 Ağu 2012
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
vBulletin artık kendini sosyalleştirmek istiyor, Onun için Portal blog vb. ile Forum havasın dan çıkmak istiyor. v3.8 dönemleri filan sadece forumun aktif olduğu dönemler olduğu için, Forum konusun da prof bir yazılım.
Size katılıyorum. Bizler hala bu sosyalleşmeye fazla ayak uyduramıyoruz çünkü eski forum tadını unutamayanlardanız. Büyüklerimizin hala bazı yeniliklere alışamadığını hepimiz biliyoruz. Yeni nesil internet kullanıcıları da çok daha sosyal mecralara alışık ve her sitede bu sosyalliği arıyor.

FL3Me

webmaster.tc
Katılım
14 Kas 2012
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
bence 3.8.4 & 3.8.7 den şaşmicaksın hem cms de kurulabiliyor en kucuk default edit te bile harika şeyler cikiyor bence*

qrsjalfts

webmaster.tc
Katılım
19 Haz 2013
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
An intense sense of dread Nike Shoes and terror is very common. Many times when you do Michael Kors Canada finally become released from this Toms Outlet waking nightmare your arms and legs don't want to work right and you will feel pain in those parts of your body when you try to move them. After seconds or minutes you will feel suddenly released from the paralysis, but may be left with a lingering anxiety.
When the show ended, Carroll Anderson drove Holly, Lululemon Sale Valens, and Richardson to the airport. <em>mac cosmetic wholesalers</em> The plane departed from the ramp and taxied to thenRunway 17 at around 12:55am Central Time on Tuesday, February 3. The weather report indicated light snow with a ceiling of 5,000 feet and winds from 29 to 37mph.
4000 + Brands at 40% off! Clothes, Shoes, Handbags \\ \\ u0026 More. Cool Men hairstyle. Buy Haircare Michael Kors Kors Direct Photo. I kid you not, hers is a serious fruit eating establishment. I started off my life of domestic bliss with similar fruit bowl arrangements, but often at the end of the week my fruit bowl would contain two oranges that noone had taken a Juicy Couture liking to, some lego and perhaps a key we'd discovered on the mantelpiece and couldn't recognise, half a packet of polos and other odds and ends. This sort of filing system carried on for years without comment until finally my daughter pointed it out that our family fruitbowl was being used as a general holding bay for the lost and found detritus that noone knew what to do with.
Contact lenses cannot be sold without the valid prescriptions issued by certified eye care professionals. For those who are not yet aware of the Gucci Ray Ban Sunglasses For Women Sunglasses Black And Gold law governing these medical devices for the eyes, contact Designer Sunglasses Cheap lens sales are regulated by both the United States Food <span style="text-decoration: underline;">mac cosmetic wholesalers</span> and Drug Administration and the Federal Trade Commission. Be very careful in purchasing contact lenses from distributors other than your eye care professional.
Is It Really Sunglasses Bad To Pee In The Pool?Yes. While holding it until you find a toilet seems like a pretty basic courtesy, surveys consistently show that more of us are relieving ourselves in the pool. In fact, reported CNN, 17 percent of adults admitted to peeing in the pool including one rather famous swimmer, Michael Phelps,
How do you decide how much you are supposed to spend on a present? Is it by how much you like the other person or how much they are going to spend on you? I might just give everyone a few jars of my salsa this year. It's personal, it's unique and best of all, it goes with everything. The only other thing I can think of that does all of those things is the lifesized, meshaped chocolates I gave out last year mac cosmetic wholesalers

Error
ueqmalonu baseball sunglasses for men 543524504 | NoOrigami
buy online bags about the web offer Greater jocalyrd « Malagent's Forum
yxtalpzv nike blazer sb is builder your business valued to get afflicted with » Social Networking Community - Powered By phpFox
ClosedLoopService.com | Buy Services...Easily
Juicy Couture UK Figure 3 |
dbjkallba michael kors montre 511623690 | Discuss Australia's National Broadband Network
nike air presto - JMD
Toms Outlet also known as permanent cosmetics | SportAdatbank

webcolden

webmaster.tc
Katılım
12 Ocak 2013
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Bencede en iyisi 3.8.x modelleri . Model arttıkça kullanıcılar zorlanmakta ve sadelikten uzaklaşma.